The City of Hialeah has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system. Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each. Our new eProcurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the type.
THERE IS NO COST FOR VENDORS TO REGISTER WITH OpenGov.
The City of Hialeah in the spirit of continuous improvement and cost management has partnered with BidNet’s Florida Purchasing Group to post formal solicitations. The City of Hialeah continuously strives to receive the best value for the goods and services purchased for the City’s needs. The Florida Bid System delivers convenient, centralized online access to bid opportunities, reducing paperwork and making it easier for vendors to do business with the City of Hialeah. This system provides instant access to Bids, RFPs, Qualifications, Addendums, and Award information.
There is no charge to register, and the City of Hialeah encourages all vendors to register to the Florida Purchasing Group, and by selecting automatic bid notification, your company will receive emails anytime the City of Hialeah has a bid opportunity that matches your company's business. Feel free to call BidNet's Support Team at 800-835-4603 option 2 if you need any assistance.
If additional information or help is needed with downloading the solicitation package, please contact the City’s Purchasing Department at (305) 883-5865 or by email at email@example.com. The Purchasing Department hours are between 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday and is located at 501 Palm Avenue, Hialeah, FL 33010.