When school is out for summer, parents will have peace of mind knowing their child is having fun and will continue learning in a safe and welcoming environment. Summer Camp is held for students in grades K-5th at six convenient locations throughout the city. Students must be 6 years old to register.
Summer Camp includes:
- Arts and crafts
- Enrichment activities
- Field trips
- Indoor/outdoor games
- Literacy tutoring by certified teachers
- Special events
The City of Hialeah will make reasonable accommodations for your child in the summer camp program in an inclusive setting.
Summer Camp hours are 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Our summer camp is held at the following locations:
Summer Camp Registration begins on April 2, 2020 at Milander Center at 4800 Palm Avenue from 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Registration will resume at the Education and Community Services Office at 7400 West 24th Avenue on April 3, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
To register, you will need:
- Child’s current report card with student ID number
- Completed Summer Registration Form- Please print each form from both the summer registration and the parent handbook. If forms are missing, registration will be incomplete. Registrations will be available at the ECS office beginning on March 30.
ALL FORMS FOR THE SUMMER 2020 SUMMER CAMP WILL BE POSTED ON MARCH 30, 2020.
- Summer Registration Form - English (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Parent Handbook- English (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Summer Registration Form - Spanish (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Parent Handbook- Spanish (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate
- Current photo of child
- First week of payment per child
- Non-refundable registration fee of $20 per child
- Proof of Hialeah residency (electric bill, phone bill, water bill)
Reduced Summer Fees are available at these sites for those with financial need:
- Babcock Park
- Hoffman Gardens
- Walker Park
Proof of financial need may be documented by: Welfare Assistance, AFDC/TANF, Current Federal Unemployment Benefits, Food Stamps, Reduced or Free Lunch, or any other government assistance.
|Camp Shirts (must be worn every day)
|Late Registration (beginning on June 7, 2019)
|Registration Fee (one-time, non-refundable)
|Registration - Hialeah Residents
|Registration - Non-Residents
|Registration - Hialeah Residents (reduced fee location)
|Registration - Non-Residents (reduced fee location)||$55|