Summer Registration for the VIRTUAL Summer Camp is now open for the CLAP Program.
When school is out for summer, parents will have peace of mind knowing their child is having fun and will continue learning in a safe and welcoming environment. This year due to COVID-19 VIRTUAL Summer Camp will be offered to students in grades K-5th. Students must be 6 years old to register.
VIRTUAL Summer Camp will include:
- Arts and crafts
- Enrichment activities- Nexplore Art, Nutrition, and Karate
- VIRTUAL Field trips
- Online Game time Activities
- Online Fitness Activities
- Literacy tutoring by certified teachers with Differentiated Instruction for students in need
- Life Skills- Social Emotional Learning Activities
- Lunch/Snack will be provided by the program as a Grab and Go Component for all registered participants at 900 W 44th Place, Hialeah FL 33012 from 11:00 AM-2:00 PM
The City will make reasonable accommodations for a child’s disability in the VIRTUAL summer camp in an inclusive setting whenever possible. A child’s participation/enrollment in the program is subject to an intake interview, provision of current Individual Educational Plan (IEP) or medical documentation, staff review of case, the ability to accommodate his/her particular need, and the City’s ability to maintain an appropriate staff/child ratio (from 1:3 to 1:15, depending on need/space availability and funding).
VIRTUAL Summer Camp will be held from 9:00 AM-3:00 PM using the ZOOM platform Monday through Friday. Participants will log on beginning at 8:45 AM.
To Register please access the online registration links below and send completed registration to email@example.com.
Please download the registration first and save before completing. Once the registration is complete, save your completed document as a PDF with your child’s name listed before sending.
Parents may be required to bring the following Required Documents to completed registration if needed:
- Child’s current report card with student ID number Opens a New Window.
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate
- Current photo of child
- Proof of Hialeah residency (electric bill or water bill)
Due to COVID-19, VIRTUAL Summer Camp is Free. Charges below do not apply.
The City of Hialeah’s Creative Learning and Play out of school programs are funded in part by The Children’s Trust. The Trust is a dedicated source of revenue established by voter referendum to improve the lives of children and families in Miami-Dade County.
|Camp Shirts (must be worn every day)
|Late Registration (beginning on June 5, 2020)
|Registration Fee (one-time, non-refundable)
|Registration - Hialeah Residents
|Registration - Non-Residents
|Registration - Hialeah Residents (reduced fee location)
|Registration - Non-Residents (reduced fee location)||$55|