- Free computer use is provided to all library cardholders in good standing or guest IDs. Computer use is limited and subject to availability.
- Printing is available at all locations.
- Color and black and white printing are available ($.20 per black and white page and $.50 per color page).
- Patrons may not put their own paper, envelopes, labels, or other materials into Library printers.
- Cardholders can borrow laptops to use in the library. Check for availability.
- Available at all libraries
- Laptop Printing on WiFi currently available at JFK main library only.
Scanning Services – Available at all libraries
- Scanning Station.
- There is no charge for scanning. Requires a USB device to save your items.
- See staff for assistance.
Fax Services – Available at all libraries
- Outgoing faxes only. Local $0.50 per page: Long distance: $1.00 per page.