The City of Hialeah’s Adult Program for participants 55 years and older provides the resources for education, art, health, and social interactions in order to achieve a more fulfilling quality of life in older adults throughout the community. The City of Hialeah has cultivated in the adult centers a sense of community where adults can come together for services and activities which support their independence, encourage their involvement, and enhance their dignity.The resources and activities available to participants at all of the City of Hialeah’s adult centers help many of the participants remain a vital part of their communities as they age gracefully in the city of progress.
All of our sites are located conveniently within the City of Hialeah.
Villa Aida Adult Center
20 West 6th Street
Monday & Wednesday 8:30 am - 9:00 pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
pdf Villa Aida Activity Schedule- English (170 KB)
pdf Villa Aida Activity Schedule- Spanish (169 KB)
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8:30 am -5:00 pm
Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 am - 9:00 pm
pdf Goodlet Activity Schedule- English (175 KB)
pdf Goodlet Activity Schedule- Spanish (174 KB)
Walker Community Center
Monday & Wednesday 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Wilde Community Center
Monday- Thursday 8:30 am - 9:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
pdf Wilde Adult Activity Schedule- English (174 KB)
pdf Wilde Adult Activity Schedule- Spanish (176 KB)
Registration to participate at any of our Adult Centers is simple!
To Registrer please bring:
- A copy of your Drivers License
- A copy of your Current Water Bill
- A completed registration form
pdf Adult Spanish Registration Form (73 KB)
Special Events are offered to participants throughout the year.
- February 9th- Valentines Day Dance sponsored by Leon Medical Center held at Milander Center from 12:00-4:00 PM. For more information contact your local adult center.
- February 23rd- Senior Billiard Tournament at Goodlet Adult Center beginning at 9:30 AM. Please contact your local Adult center to enter a team into the competition.
- March 9th- St. Patrick's Day Dance sponsored by Leon Medical Center held at Milander Center from 12:00-4:00 PM. For more information contact your local adult center.
- March 30th- Senior Karaoke Competition at Goodlet Theater beginning at 9:30 AM. Please contact your local Adult center for audition locations and times.
Adult Center Program Highlights
Fall Arts Festival 2016
Great King and Queen Pageant 2016
Hispanic Heritage Senior Dance 2016
Grandparents Day Dance 2016
Senior Domino Tournament 2016
Unveiling of Goodlet Park New Domino Room
Senior Fashion Show 2016
For Further Information
Please visit any of our Adult Center locations to learn more about our program
City of Hialeah
Department of Education and Community Services
7400 West 24th Avenue, 2nd Floor
Hialeah, FL 33016