Earn An Accredited High School Diploma and Career Certificate OnlineBeginning October 10th 2016, Hialeah Public Libraries' Career Online High School (COHS) will offer adults the opportunity to earn an accredited high school diploma and a career certificate online.
The library’s program provides a limited number of scholarships to qualified students who are looking to advance their careers, and prepare for workforce entry or continue their education.
Applicants who successfully complete the online self–assessment, the prerequisite course and an in-person interview will be considered for enrollment.
To qualify for the program, applicants need to:
- be at least 19 years old
- be a Miami Dade County Resident
- have a Hialeah Public Library card in good standing or apply for a library card
- complete an online assessment
- successfully complete a prerequisite course within 2 weeks
- successfully complete an in-person interview at the Library
Career Online High School project is brought to you by the State of Florida through a partnership with Gale, a part of Cengage Learning.
For more information, please contact Hialeah Public Libraries