Suspicious Activity / Persons
If any suspicious activity is seen in the parking lot of any shopping plazas, gyms, or residential communities, call 911 immediately. Do not get involved.
- Persons parked in the parking lot and not exiting their vehicle for a period of time
- Vehicle changing parking spaces in the parking lot several times
- Persons walking in between vehicles peering through the windows
- Persons leaning up against a vehicle and not entering
- Pay special attention to the physical characteristics of the possible suspect such as race, age, weight, height, and clothing in order to describe them to the police.
- If a suspicious vehicle is seen, note the tag number, color, year, make, and model.