- Communications & Special Events
- Become a Sponsor
- Sponsorship Benefits
In addition to providing support to your community, many tangible and intangible benefits are available to your business or corporation.
Sponsorship Assets / Levels
Sponsorship assets / levels can include:
- Official Media Sponsor
- Official Product
- Official Sponsor
- Presenting Sponsor
- Title Sponsor of a segment of the event (sub event)
Depending on the level of sponsorship / partnership, sponsorship benefits may include:
- Category exclusivity within industry.
Marketing Rights & Promotions
- Branding opportunity: Corporate logo on premiums distributed to event-goers. For example, glow sticks for Independence Day Celebration.
- On-site marketing rights for sampling, coupons and advertising.
- Opportunity to do cross promotion with strategic partners (requires prior approval from City).
- PA announcements / on-stage promotion. Tag slogan included.
- Promotions: Paraphernalia, T-shirts, etc. given out at the main stage (provided by sponsor).
Media & Print Collateral
- Ad space on reverse side of fliers and postcards for coupons and / or promotion.
- Inclusion in available media where applicable to include TV, radio and print.
- Inclusion in event press releases recognizing level of sponsorship.
- Logo inclusion in outdoor media to include bus shelter ads, bus bench ads and Hialeah Transit bus ads.
- Logo inclusion on flyers and posters distributed throughout Hialeah and South Florida to include recreational facilities, City departments and retail outlets.
- Logo inclusion on postcards mailed directly to special events and other program user database.
- Sponsor may supply banners for display in prominent locations. In some cases, City will provide a limited number of banners.
Web & Internet
- Inclusion in the event page (Facebook) and other social media to include YouTube and Twitter.
- Web listing (includes logo and hyperlink).
- Web presence to include the City of Hialeah website.
- VIP / Hospitality: Includes limited amount of food and beverage and VIP parking.
Additional Intangible Benefits
Additional intangible benefits include:
- Ability to Showcase of Product or Service
- Brand Linkage
- Business to Business (B2B) Opportunities Between Sponsors and Vendors
- Option to Renew Sponsorship Agreement
- Prestige of Property
- Use of City’s Wordmark and Logos