When school is out for summer, parents will have peace of mind knowing their child is having fun and will continue learning in a safe and welcoming environment. Summer Camp is held for students ages 6 to 12 at six convenient locations throughout the city.
Summer Camp includes:
- Arts and crafts
- Enrichment activities
- Field trips
- Indoor/outdoor games
- Literacy tutoring by certified teachers
- Special events
The City of Hialeah will make reasonable accommodations for your child in the summer camp program in an inclusive setting.
Summer Camp hours are 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Our summer camp is held at the following locations:
Summer Camp Registration begins on April 9, 2019 at Milander Center at 4800 Palm Avenue from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. Registration will resume at the Education and Community Services Office at 7400 West 24th Avenue on April 10, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
To register, you will need:
- Child's current report card with student ID number
- Completed Summer Registration Form
- Summer Registration Form - English (PDF) Coming in April 2019
- Summer Registration Form - Spanish (PDF) Coming in April 2019
- Copy of child's Birth Certificate
- Current photo of child
- First week of payment per child
- Non-refundable registration fee of $20 per child
- Proof of Hialeah residency (electric bill, phone bill, water bill)
Reduced Summer Fees are available at these sites for those with financial need:
- Babcock Park
- Hoffman Gardens
- Walker Park
Proof of financial need may be documented by: Welfare Assistance, AFDC/TANF, Current Federal Unemployment Benefits, Food Stamps, Reduced or Free Lunch, or any other government assistance.
|Camp Shirts (must be worn every day)
|Late Registration (after June 11, 2018)
|Registration Fee (one-time, non-refundable)
|Registration - Hialeah Residents
|Registration - Non-Residents
|Registration - Hialeah Residents (reduced fee location)
|Registration - Non-Residents (reduced fee location)||$60|