Vacation Patrol Request

If you’re going on vacation or will be out of town and would like and officer to drive by your home, you can call our main line at 305-687-2525 and ask the complaint officer for a watch to be placed on your home or business. This information will be forwarded to the Sector Patrol Units who are assigned to that specific area. Similar requests may be made for a malfunctioning alarm, fumigation tenting, vacation or a specific problem in your neighborhood.