Brown Garbage Container

Damaged Container

Contact Waste Connection at 305-638-3800 or the Waste Connection customer portal.

Note: For reporting on the customer portal you must have your Hialeah water and sewer account number to log in your complaint.

Stolen Container

A police report case number is required for replacement. Contact the non-emergency Police Department phone number at 305-687-2525, and then contact Waste Connection with information.