Close Existing Account

If you are a residential or commercial account holder, whether you are an owner or tenant and need to close an account, please prepare and compile the following requirements:

  • Fill out a Disconnection Form (PDF)
  • Provide email address
  • Accepted forms of identification: State Issued Driver's License or ID, U.S. Passport, U.S. Government ID (Employment Authorization, Resident ID, etc.), Foreign Passport (Only Landlord or Property Owner). 
  • Provide the date the account is to be disconnected (no weekends)
  • New mailing address for final bill to be sent
  • If submitting a request on behalf of the account holder, please provide an authorization letter, along with a copy of the account holder's ID

Please use the following options to submit the required documents: